03 May Vacancy in Cardiff Bristol Cheltenham
To fit plantation shutters and Blinds in mainly residential properties. You may be called upon to carry out repairs/ replacements of faulty shutter or blind parts and any service requirements from previous installations.
Note: We may add more products to our inventory as we grow and expand.
- Courteous relationships with customers:
- Be highly motivated to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations
- Installation must be to a high standard with attention to detail and a quality finish.
- Keep up to date with specifications and ensure that we provide an accurate service and products to our customers.
- Be driven to fit to a high standard whilst sharing new ideas and become a valued member of a highly motivated and skilled team.
- Be in this for the long game this is a great opportunity to make a great salary and be part of the team
- Previous experience working within an Installation Team is desirable but not essential as full training is given with further new product training.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Be confident in demonstrating a solution focussed, and ‘can do’ approach to the customer experience whilst improving processes.
- Be punctual and reliable at all times.
- Remain calm when under pressure.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a well ordered and methodical manner
- Ability to use own initiative and multi-task
- Be highly motivated to go above and beyond for our customers
- Has excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Is solution focused and enjoys improving processes
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is confident when communicating with customers over the phone and when meeting them face to face in their homes
- Has great attention to detail, in particular in regards to understanding product specifications
- Previous experience in an installation environment is desirable but not essential
- Is reliable and punctual at all times
- Is able to remain calm when under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
- Commission based salary with OTE of £40,000-£50,000 per annum
- Training will be provided
- Uniform provided
- Self employed role
To apply please provide your CV and a supporting statement (of no more than one side of A4) to provide evidence of how you meet the criteria for the position. We reserve the right to appoint before the deadline.
All successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and will need to provide details of two referees, one of whom should be your most recent employer.
Due to the volume of applications received we are only able to contact candidates who are shortlisted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent